Breach of Contract and Other Contract Disputes
Whether it is obtaining or providing supplies, materials or services, the enforcement of contacts is essential to the proper function of any business. The initial intent of contracts is to protect the interests of all parties. When a contract is breached, the swift and economical resolution of the dispute is paramount to fulfilling that interest.
Contract disputes commonly occur regarding:
- The request for and provision of services
- Goods sold and delivered
- Material and supply orders
- Marketing and advertisement services
- Cost and billing
- Commercial contracts and general business contracts
- Buy/Sell agreements
- Shareholder controversies
- Operating agreements and partnership agreements
- Sales contracts
- Employment contracts
- Non-compete agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Warranties and guaranties
- Insurance contracts
- Construction contracts
The Law Offices of Robert J. Nahoum, P.C. aggressively represents small businesses and mid-sized companies in a wide range of breach of contract disputes providing both plaintiff and defense representation.
If you have questions, concerns, or legal needs regarding breach of contract issues, we urge you to contact The Law Offices of Robert J. Nahoum, P.C. today by calling 845-232-0202.