- Was I Sued in the Right Place?
- Calling a Consumer Debtor a Liar May Violate the FDCPA
- Repeated Hang Ups May Violate the FDCPA
- What is A Debt Collection Judgment?
- Should I Record Debt Collection Calls?
- 3rd Circuit Rules Debt Collection Letter Violates The FDCPA Because It Can Be Reasonably Read To Have Two Or More Different Meanings, One Of Which Is Inaccurate
- How Long Do I Have To Answer A Summons & Complaint?
- What Are Private Attorneys General?
- Does a Debt Collector Violate the FDCPA When He Threatens to Take My Unemployment Benefits?
- What Property is Exempt From Debt Collection?
- How Will My Taxes Be Affected by Settling a Consumer Debt?
- What’s the Difference Between a Debt Buyer and an Original Creditor?
- Why Do Debt Buyers Have Trouble Proving Their Cases?
- Must A Collection Agency Be Licensed In New York?
- Should I Settle My Debt Collection Lawsuit and For How Much?
- Was I Properly Served With a Summons and Complaint?
The Law Offices of Robert J. Nahoum, P.C. (845) 232-0202
Learn More »